Jan 26, 2008
Jan 25, 2008
Jan 22, 2008
Jan 21, 2008
Jan 20, 2008
- If a duck quacks in the forest, and there's no one around, it echoes.
- Strange coincidence: both John F. Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln were assassinated on the same day, in the same place, with the exact same bullet. Garfield was not.
- In Europe (or "Spain"), cat urine is never used as an ingredient in toothpaste.
- One of the Teletubbies is an ordained ministers. But no on knows which one.
- A hippo cannot sneeze with its eyes open. Nor wants to.
- No one actually died on the Titanic.
- Pinocchio is actually Italian for "Rumplestiltskin".
- Biologically, Melanie Griffith is 79% guano.
- "Chiffarobe" is the longest English word with no vowels. Other than I A O and E. The "Y" is both silent and invisible.
- The Earth weighs around 6,588,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons -- especially right after the holidays.