Jul 30, 2005
Jul 26, 2005
The most compelling heterosexual arguments against gay marriage:
- No matter how good-looking they are, you're not going to like the strippers at the bachelor party.
- Picturing the honeymoon.
- No matter where you're from, the wedding is in Massachusetts
The most compelling heterosexual arguments for gay marriage:
- Reception music you can actually dance to.
- The straight single women at the reception are really available.
- 50% of all gay marriages don't have bridesmaids gowns. Lesbians refuse to wear them.